[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Sat Jul 9 03:57:54 EDT 2022

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 19:19:59 +0200
Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Currently not planned. Patches welcome :).

OCaml? Heh, there was a time when I was fiddling with functional languages like
OCaml/Haskell since I was supposed to work on writing desktop GUI application.
However, both failed at the test of having stable GUI bindings which could look
good on Mac OS, although there was an initiative to provide wxWidgets bindings
for OCaml.

It is interesting language - recently read about new developments in V5 - and
it seems to be very appropriate for applications like Wyrd...

Sincerely,
Saša

--
One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction,
is intelligent among men, and he is in the transcendental position,