[Remind-Fans] maintaining *.rem files

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Sat Jul 9 04:01:45 EDT 2022

Hello!

After being able to finalize my radicale-remind setup thanks to Jochen's
patience with me, now I'm considering to start from the scratch since many
of our events are recurring ones and not so much work to re-create 4 of
our calendars. Howver, I wonder about some of the "best practices" how
remind/wyrd users are maintaining their *.rem files?

Do you simply add them as the time goes on, trimming old(er) entries
etc.?

Sincerely,
Saša

--
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you
are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider