[Remind-Fans] remind/radicale & Thunderbird

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Sat Jul 16 05:49:20 EDT 2022

Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca>
writes:
> Huh, I have version 3.44.3 from Debian unstable and it works
> without
> problems.

Hmm, I'm also on Sid.

>  Could you give me an account on your server so I can try?

https://radicale.atmarama.net/
username: atmarama
passwd: wyzwty3y79wfpltl

Personally, I'd prefer having Evolution as backup GUI client since
it
looks, imho, a bit better than Thunderbird and it does not require
so
many add-ons and can serve the needs of my family members. :-)

> I type in the base URL, i.e. http://localhost:5232/ and then
> there is
> a button "Find Calendars" where I can select which ones I want
> subscribe to.

That works for Thunderbird only and for Baikal calendars in both
TB/Evolution.

Sincerely,
Saša

--
One who works in devotion, who is a pure soul, and who controls
his mind and senses is dear to everyone, and everyone is dear to