[Remind-Fans] Specific use cases for %b and %1 substitutions

l0f4r0 at tuta.io l0f4r0 at tuta.io
Sun Oct 9 15:32:12 EDT 2022

Hello,

Is it possible please with remind to:

1) Ignore %b substitution if value is "today"?

Indeed, I want to display diff value only if there is one...

I've thought of 2 workarounds:
a) Use `sed` in my rem command to replace "today" with empty string
b) Use a language .rem file and configure $Today with the empty string
...but I would rather be interested in remind native ways to achieve this result because there could be collateral effects with these workarounds...

2) Substitute %1 only within timed reminders context (no delta)

Indeed, I have various timed reminders with delta and I only want to display their %1 value if they are for today. No 2 days ahead and so on...

Thank you in advance :)

l0f4r0