[Remind-Fans] Remind 04.02.00: make test failed on OpenBSD

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Mon Oct 17 10:40:32 EDT 2022

On 2022-10-17 10:06, Dianne Skoll via Remind-fans wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 16:05:23 +0200
> Can you try git HEAD from https://salsa.debian.org/dskoll/remind ?

It's passing on OpenBSD

  tim at openbsd$ make test
  Remind:  Acceptance test PASSED

but I'm still getting test hiccups with the TZ stuff on FreeBSD.
Updated test.out file attached.

FWIW, it looks like one of your ./configure tests is confused.

  $ ./configure
  checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
  checking whether cc supports -flto=auto... yes
  checking whether cc supports -ffat-lto-objects... yes
  checking for setenv... yes

but when I go to do a `make` (this should be clang on OpenBSD &
FreeBSD, not GCC), I'm still getting

  cc: warning: optimization flag '-ffat-lto-objects' is not supported [-Wignored-optimization-argument]

As before, not a bit deal since everything else seems to be working fine

-tim