[Remind-Fans] Remind 04.02.00: make test failed on OpenBSD

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Mon Oct 17 12:15:56 EDT 2022

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:40:32 +0000
Tim Chase via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> FWIW, it looks like one of your ./configure tests is confused.

>   $ ./configure
>   checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
>   checking whether cc supports -flto=auto... yes
>   checking whether cc supports -ffat-lto-objects... yes
>   checking for setenv... yes

OK; I don't run *BSD, so happy to take patches from someone who does
to fix this.

As for the time zone problem, either your FBSD box doesn't have all of
the tzdata installed, or it's not recognizing "America/Toronto" or
"Europe/Berlin" as valid time zone names.  Not really sure how to fix that.
Your machine seems to think they're all UTC.