[Remind-Fans] ADMINISTRIVIA: Spamhaus CSS list

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Thu Dec 1 08:37:52 EST 2022

Hello,

My IPv6 address 2607:5300:201:3000::4c3d keeps getting listed on Spamhaus's
CSS list.  That's because they list an entire /64 and my provider assigns
other customers addresses in that /64.

I've asked Spamhaus not to do this, but I don't have much confidence they
will do so.

Bottom line is this:  If you block mail from my server because it is on
the Spamhaus CSS list, you *WILL* be unsubscribed from Remind-Fans.  I don't
have the energy or clout to deal with overly-aggressive DNSBL providers,
and if you block mail from machines on the CSS list, then you are implicitly
deciding to block a lot of valid email and must accept the consequences.

Yes, I'm grumpy.