[Remind-Fans] New '_sfun' warnings

Merell L. Matlock, Jr. mlmatlock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:16:47 EDT 2024

Hey y'all!

Ok, so I admit that even after using Remind for 10+ years, I'm still
just a neophyte user (I basically use TkRemind to have a quick call-up
calendar for my desktop).

So, when I download my Google calendar, and convert it to Remind (using
ical2rem.pl), I get this:

REM Sep 5 2024 +3 AT 09:00 SCHED _sfun DURATION 1:00 MSG %a %2 %"Audiologist%"%

And when starting TkRemind, I have this:

/home/merell/.config/remind/gcal_full.rem(5): Undefined SCHED function: `_sfun'

But the calendar still shows:

9:00-10:00am Audiologist

Anyway, I get that _sfun needs to be defined by an FSET, but even with the
examples in the manual, it's frankly beyond my comprehension.

I really appreciate any help!

Merell
--
Most rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who
can't talk for people who can't read.