[RP-PPPoE] RP-PPPoE Server Setup

Shalindra Fernando shalindra.fernando at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 18:31:51 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Roaring Penguin and PPPoE support. Are there steps
available on how to set up interfaces for use or will a simple
pppoe-server command for the ethX interface simply work. I've read
some places where if you have a client, the IP addresses are not
supposed to be set but is this the case for setting up RP-PPPoE as a
server. Also, does a n access concentrator name need to be setup for
that server or will an ip address suffice to connect from a client.
Thanks!

Regards,

Shalindra