[RP-PPPoE] LCP: Timeout sending Configuration Requests

kesava Srinivas keshavsrinu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 05:38:19 EST 2010

HI ALL,
I have configured Roaring Penguin's Server & Client on Fedora
Machines. The issue is that When I am trying to trigger pppoe-connect
on Client Machine ., I am getting the error "LCP: Timeout sending
Config-requests". I tried with the option "lcp-max-configure=30".,
but still it's not working. I dont have any other clue to move
further. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Also Does the PPPoE Server/Client both uses the Options file in
/etc/ppp ?? OR Only this file is exclusively used by Client instead
Server. I believe Server is having another file
pppoe-server-options.rt? Please let me know

Thanks in Advance.

-Best Regards,
VKS.