[RP-PPPoE] LCP: Timeout sending Configuration Requests

kesava Srinivas keshavsrinu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 12:41:18 EST 2010

I agree that there is some thing wrong with the Server. As from the
Logs it seems to be ., It is NOT responding to the Configuration
requests sent by the Client.
That much only is there in logs. Besides that do u think; FEDORA is
having some role here in this issue ?? Becoz the same PPPoE-Server is
Running Fine in Ubuntu Machine . I am seeing only on Fedora Machines.
Also Please let me know the usage of Options File in /etc/ppp. I think
it is only for client ..rt ? Server is dependent on
pppoe-server-options File.rt ? Please clarify me on this !!!

-Thanks in Advance ,

Wishes,
VKS.