[RP-PPPoE] Multilink PPPoE

Insane Laughing Clown mike-rppppoe at tiedyenetworks.com
Thu Nov 3 14:22:38 EDT 2011

On 11/02/2011 03:57 AM, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> The corruption happens both ways - if I try to connect out, the very
> first SYN packet gets corrupted in the same way. The NAT table shouldn't
> be getting in the way for incoming connections - it's just:

Ok, I think we should start from the basics. You said the problem
happens when you just connect ssh from the router, which does in fact
bypass most of the iptables/conntrack and such. I don't have a sense of
wether you are using kernel mode or user mode pppoe (let me know), but
in addition I'd like to see you either boot into single user mode and
run your pppoe connection setup from the cli, or if not possible, clear
all iptables, unload all non-pppoe related modules, and then run the
link setup and see if connecting results in the same problem.

-ILC