[RP-PPPoE] Req:Hints for mulitple pppoe-server instances

hbreschner hbreschner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 06:48:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

So far so gut I launched the PPPoE server with the command line
"pppoe-server -C sandbox -L 192.168.121.254 -p /etc/ppp/ippool -m 1412
-I eth1.10"
cat ippool says "192.168.121.1-100"

Well I changed the setup to let at least a single PPPoE Server catch the
VLAN 10 tagged packages on either eth1 and eth1.10.
But the PPPoE server does NOT reply to them.

The VLAN devices are made with

"ip link add link eth1 name eth1.10 address 00:00:00:aa:bb:1a type
macvlan".

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Bests,
Heiko