[RP-PPPoE] Req:Hints for mulitple pppoe-server instances

Heiko Breschner hbreschner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:15:42 EDT 2012

First of all thx it works now even with "ip link". !!!

Because I guess we mean pretty the same, but are following different
ways to achieve it.
Here is explained that "ip link" is doing the same as vconfig does but
even much more. http://www.candelatech.com/~greear/vlan.html

I will just mention the solution now , and not the wrong way I took
but you can find it under this link too.

"ip link add link eth1 name eth1.10 type vlan id 10"  is doing exactly
what I want.
With this I got the vlan tagging and the server answered correctly.

Perfect and thousands thx, I owe you some beers, when you come to
Madrid, tell me.

I will come back when I discover the next issues on my set up to rise
my dues even more.

Very bests,
Heiko