[RP-PPPoE] rp-pppoe + 2 freeradius

Tiago sytker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:36:50 EDT 2012

Hello guys,
I've a rp-pppoe + freeradius + mysql server in production, and now I
would like to add a new freeradius server to distribute/load balance
auth requests or to work as failover. I already have the new
freeradius online and working ok.

I've added to my /etc/radiusclient/servers my both IPs:ports and
shared secret. From my pppoe-server I can communicate using radtest to
my new freeradius server.

However, I'm only getting requests to my old freeradius... so what am
I missing??? Is there anything else I need to do to enable
distributing requests?

Thanks