[RP-PPPoE] 回复: QinQ with rp-pppoe

守得云开 axinchan at cnrouter.com
Wed Nov 12 21:36:05 EST 2014

hi

I am using rp-pppoe as a pppoe server, work with freeradius

it sounds like that QinQ is a good way to avoid broadcast, with QinQ, I can limit pppd dail-up to  a QinQ per account, It is a common way.

QinQ is something like ppp, layer 2 link is created from the bras to the end user,  it's very convenient to disable the virtual link to end user, especially when it's a bad guy, he tries login name and password quickly, for example, it's very easy to high load cpu usage!

QinQ is a kind of vlan,  a qinq a virtual interface,