[Remind-Fans] Re: rem2ps not working

Ian Petts lister at internode.on.net
Thu Jul 21 21:55:18 EDT 2005

Spake verily David Owen Kritzberg on 17/07/05 06:50 -0600:
> I reinstalled remind using the 2 config files in the instructions and
> 'tar -xvzf'.  Then I removed and reinstalled ggv.  The problem was no
> more.

Thanks David.

I just tried grabbing an old copy (3.0.22) of the source code, compiled
it and fed the output of remind 3.0.23 into rem2ps 3.0.22

This worked!

I'll need to do a bit more investigation, but at this stage I'm starting
to think that it may be a rem2ps bug introduced with .23

Regards,
Ian.
--
Mirror-image tagline || enilgat egami-rorriM