[Remind-Fans] remind & osx & geektool sample

Danstan Bagenda danstanb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 22:43:09 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas,

I apologize for the delay in response...

Thanks much for the help.  The good news is that my
Remind is running again.

I tried the suggestions that both you & Paul
sunbmitted  & the error message persisted.

However, the good news is that a re-start of the
macbook resulted in remind working again by itself (I
rarely ever turn off the mac ).  I did nothing else...

I recall though from long decades ago doing some
programming (Fortran & some C)  with pointers that
segementation faults were related to attempts to point
to addresses in memory that were out of range etc..  I
dont know that much so I wonder why this error
suddenly  occurred...

Nonetheless,  the info on installing Remind (&
DarwinPorts) is especially useful.

Thanks again to  you,  Paul & Henry for the
assistance

Danstan

--- "A. Klostermaier" <remind-fan at klostermaier.de>