[Remind-Fans] Hi Remind newbie

Paul Brookbanks psc at netthrasher.com
Mon Aug 13 22:04:48 EDT 2007

Shelagh, sorry this part I don't understand. You said:

The .reminders file is a sort of script in itself which is
written in the remind mini-language. To be useful it needs to be either
accessed through an automatic thing like telling bash to use it in
your .bashrc file, a cron script to email you reminders

I understand that the reminders file is a script and thus needs to be
accessed. How do I tell bash or cron to use it? Or is this what
automatically happens when I use the remind command? At this point
everything seems manual ie i have get remind to print my reminders--so
I'm guessing that the way to do this is by initiating your instructions
ie linking the script to bash. However, I don't know how to do this

Thanks

CEC