[Remind-Fans] Attaching notes to an event

Adam Richards adam at avertech.net
Mon Jan 14 23:08:09 EST 2008

To fully replace Outlook I need to be able to attach "notes" to
an event.  Perhaps arbitrary meta-data?  A place where I can
store more verbose documentation than what is practical with a
MSG description?  Meeting room numbers, conference bridge
phonenumbers, lists, URL links, etc etc etc...

I've looked over the manpage and mailing-list and haven't found a
way to do what I'm wanting to -- and maybe what I'm wanting to do
is out of remind's scope?  Or did I overlook something in the
manpage?

Or is there another way of doing this with multiple files?

Maybe combining the mathematical power of remind and the
extensibility of ical is really what I'm asking for... :)

Thanks for info and advice anyone can give!  Great tools,
remind+wyrd!

--
Adam Richards
e:adam at avertech.net | k:0x0BA2643B