[Remind-Fans] Hopefully, final (for the moment) revision for remind-conf-mode

Shelagh Manton shelagh.manton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:48:27 EST 2008

OK, As per usual. As soon as I've sent off an email, I find a mistake.
I fixed the color marker regexp. I wrote a simple rem-today function
that will insert todays date in a format remind will like. But it won't
work within the skeleton. So I don't know how useful it will prove to
be. I could put it so that becomes the default in the skeleton, but
what if people wish to just use the form "MSG Clean your teeth!"
without a date at all? A default value is no good for them. I could do
a whole new skeleton just for messages for today. Would that be OK?

Done.

I discovered that the faces for remind are already customisable. Just
M-x customise-group -> remind-conf and the list of faces comes up for
you to change. How nice!

Shelagh

PS. I know I should just do diffs but that's something I have not
worked out how to do. Maybe this is the time to figure that out.

SOM

Tagline for Saturday, February 16, 2008

A single fact can spoil a good argument.
Jabber: shelagh.manton at gmail.com