[Remind-Fans] save file .reminders in a cloud drive

Claudio Pighin cpighin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 03:05:05 EDT 2018

Tim,

I do not think that Google Drive will sync the files stored in it as a copy
of those stored on the hard disk of the PC, but it does the Dropbox service
that has satisfied my request: yesterday afternoon I saved the reminders
file in my local Dropbox folder and the system worked fine with the command
"remind -q ~ / Dropbox / System / Dropbox_reminders".

As soon as possible I will try if it will work on another PC where I will
install Dropbox.

Claudio :)
--
Claudio Pighin