[Remind-Fans] tkremaing launching remind

Eben King eben at gmx.us
Mon Jul 19 19:16:23 EDT 2021

Hi people.  When I run tkremind, it runs remind -z0 and then kills it when
tkremind exits.  How can I make this not happen?  If I kept tkremind up all
the time it wouldn't be a bad thing, but I don't.  When it's up alarms
happen twice, because remind's already running.  I could forego the other
one if the one from tkremind stuck around.

I see from tkremind's man page that it passes several options to remind.  I
assume it's referring to the remind it runs.  Unfortunately, these options
do not include "-r".  I could not find this in the archive, so either it's
unique (unlikely) or it's blindingly obvious and I'm missing it.

--
   Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be
adequately explained by stupidity."  Derived from Robert Heinlein