[Remind-Fans] Trying to change the font size for specific entries when using rem2ps

Matt remindfans at technomage.net
Thu Dec 30 00:11:57 EST 2021

Hello!

I am trying to figure out a way to increase the font size for specific
reminders when creating a PDF calendar using rem2ps.

My reminders are broken out into separate .rem files, in case that makes
a difference.

I am thinking that it is probably going to require that I use PS instead
of MSG, which is fine, this is mainly used for generating a PDF
calendar, but I don't know what magic I would need to do  to convert for
instance:

REM Jan 10 MSG Friend Birthday%

REM Jan 10 PS /SomeMagicHere/ Friend Birthday

and have it be a larger size font, while not making every entry be
larger from the rem2ps CLI options.

Help! :)