[Remind-Fans] Notifications of up coming events

Storm Dragon storm_dragon at linux-a11y.org
Sun Sep 17 10:14:31 EDT 2023

Howdy,

Unfortunately tkremind is not an option for me. I am blind and use the
Orca screen reader. TK is not accessible at all with it,
so I have to do everything by hand.

I'm guessing I would add remind -k to cron, but in this case, how would
I make it not speak the reminders that are on the same day but have
either already passed, or are still in the future by more than 5
minutes? For example, it's 10:30AM on Monday, so I don't want the 9:25AM
reminder. I also have a second one for 5:00PM, and I don't really need
to know about it until 4:55PM.

Thanks,
Storm