[Remind-Fans] Thanks: making use of FIRST, SECOND, etc

Tim Chase remind at tim.thechases.com
Sun Sep 24 19:33:25 EDT 2023

So I finally went through my reminder files to make use of the new
FIRST/SECOND/... tokens rather than using either [Week_1] or
hard-coding constant days-of-the-week.

They read so much more cleanly now.  So thanks!

Though I'm open to suggestions on how to make things like "Saturday
after the first Friday" look as elegant.  Currently that's explicitly
"REM Sat 2" which isn't *bad*, it just stands out now that the
others look so much better.

Also, I noticed that there's now a "~" operator that sounds helpful.

So yeah, mostly just a "thanks for new goodies!"

-tim