[Remind-Fans] Update re: Unicode and rem2html

W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof. robert.funnell at mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 15 13:01:23 EDT 2023

Oooweee! This new --utf8 is marvellous :-) Thank you!

I should have thought of using SPECIAL HTML since I'm already using it to insert URL's, but then --utf8 wouldn't have been born.

To get the new rem2html to work, I had to change #!perl to #!/usr/bin/perl. Maybe because I'm using a very old version of Debian Linux.

Thank you again, for everything.

- Robert