Perl Modules I Maintain
I maintain a number of Perl modules on CPAN, the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network.
You can see all my modules on CPAN or pick from the list:
- File::VirusScan - wrappers for various virus scanners. Sadly, probably out of date.
- IO::stringy - a module for doing in-memory I/O, probably mostly obsoleted by modern Perl features.
- Mail::ThreadKiller - a module for helping you kill entire mailing list threads initiated by annoying people.
- MIME::tools - the giant industrial-strength MIME parser and generator module.
- Net::DNSBL::Client - code for efficiently querying a number of DNSBLs in parallel.
- Sendmail::Queue - manipulate Sendmail queue files directly.
- Sys::Detect::Virtualization - use a number of tricks to detect whether or not we're running in a virtual machine.