[Remind-Fans] remind-caldav vs radicale-remind

Saša Janiška sjaniska at atmarama.net
Wed Jul 6 01:29:55 EDT 2022

On Mon, 4 Jul 2022 22:01:59 +0200
Jochen Sprickerhof via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

> Great, feel free to ask if you run into problems when setting
> everything up. The documentation of radicale-remind is probably still
> a little sparse but it get's better with every user ;).

:-)

I'll try to configure things today.

> Seems like Claws-mail does not support CardDAV, so you could either
> use a DAV client to download the .vcf files from the server or use
> abook2vcf (part of python-abook) to generate them locally.

Addressbook in Claws-mail can be configured to access specific monolithic *.vcf file.

Btw, for the purpose of syncing remind/taskwarrior/abook files between the
desktop and production server running Radicale, which tool would you recommend:
syncthing or unison? I have no need (atm)to sync anything else...

Sincerely,
Saša