[Remind-Fans] Prerequisites (was Re: Remind 04.02.00 BETA 1 is Available)

Dianne Skoll dianne at skoll.ca
Tue Oct 11 11:05:01 EDT 2022

On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 16:34:38 +0200
Andreas Klostermaier via Remind-fans <remind-fans at lists.skoll.ca> wrote:

[...]

> I was missing libpango-perl and libcairo-perl after a fresh install
> of Ubuntu. Added them from the repos and rem2pdf works fine now.
> Those prerequisites should maybe be mentioned in the general README
> as well.

I've added the list of prerequisites in this commit:
https://salsa.debian.org/dskoll/remind/-/commit/603228b944f6ade78d1954e08c04e74bbfd7b9c6

I run Debian, so I only know which Debian/Ubuntu packages satisfy the
prerequisites.  If anyone knows the equivalent RPM/dnf package names,
please let me know and I'll add those to the README.