[Remind-Fans] Automated remind notifications in specified time frame

Storm Dragon storm_dragon at linux-a11y.org
Fri Jun 30 22:28:24 EDT 2023

Howdy Tim,

I tried -z at first, but it didn't do any of the things I specified with
-k. Just for simplicity to see if it would work, I did approximately -z
-k'notify-send "%s" &' but nothing ever popped up.

I wonder if I could get the date from the output and change it to epoc,
then compare with the current time -600. That would mean running a
script in a loop, but that's no problem. I just wonder about reminders
that are set with interesting syntax, if it will convert it to epoc
using date. Now that I've thought of this, I'll have to go try it lol.

I haven't ever been able to get anything to post on the Blinux list. I
tried three different emails, and none of my posts go through. I do run
my own list regarding the RPI called Stormux. It's for Stormux projects
like I38 and audiogame-manager,
and images based on Arch Linux ARM.

Thanks,
Storm