[Remind-Fans] AFTER doesn't works as expected

rrandom rrandom at dismail.de
Sun Jan 16 09:45:43 EST 2022

Thank you! But sometimes your solution doesn't work, for example at
2020-02-11 when Practicing and Gym will be at one day. I try combine
all that AFTERs and OMITs in a PUSH-POP block to temporary clear all
old OMITs but without any success. The most strange thing is that
BEFORE works good with ADDOMIT and I can't understand why. So of course
I understand that it's against the Remind's logic but if BEFORE works
AFTER should work too, right?..

> From what I understand of your requirements

I want to do
"Practicing-Library-Gym-Practicing-Library-Gym-Practicing-Library-Gym"
etc. with delaying/AFTERing the task and all the other tasks if the day
is weekend, holiday or every other OMIT or ADDOMIT day. That's all!
Maybe some OMIT FUNCTION can help me?